CARING FOR YOUR EXTENSIONS
Misencil® eyelash extensions are a breeze to maintain
- Avoid greasy or oil-based products on and around the eyes
During the first 48 hours:
- make sure your eyelash extensions stay dry and avoid shower steam.
- do not visit a spa or a hammam.
- do not brush your eyelashes.
- do not put makeup on your eyes.
If HD Adhesive was used during the procedure, wait only 2 hours.
Misencil® products have been specifically formulated to protect your eyelash extensions.
We recommend in priority:
- the Cleansing Gel (natural or pure gel) in the morning and at night. This product was specially developed to protect your eyelash extensions.
- the Long Lasting Protector. This product will seal your extensions and extend their lifespan.
For even more effectiveness, use:
- the Revitaliser – gloss care. A unique base formula that contains keratin and panthenol to reinforce your natural eyelashes.
- the Mascara for a sophisticated and dramatic look
- the Eyelash Heater every morning for a fresh look
- use an eyelash curler device
- pull or rub your eyelashes
- use greasy or oil-based eye products
For spectacular results:
- We recommend an appointment for your first touch-up within 2 weeks following the initial procedure, and every 4 weeks on average thereafter.